Friday, September 26, 2008

Blah

Well the Chicago trip has been canceled. I guess maybe there will be another one planned for next year sometime. Vegas for New Years is still on the books. I look at it this way, I will be able to save more money for Vegas now. Plus that gives me more time to lose more pounds/inches before my friends that haven't seen me in a year see me. If that even makes sense. I haven't lost any in the past week or so but I think I might have lost some inches. I take the stairs more also. Sunday, I tried on a pair of jeans that wouldn't even button the week before. guess what? They buttoned and zipped up. They were a little tight but it's not like I am wearing them. I will wait till they get a little more comfortable. The odd thing about these jeans is that the first time around they seemed tight in the thigh area and now when I tried them on, they were actually too lose in that area. I have a feeling I am going to have a hard time finding jeans that fit perfect. Oh well, as long as they keeping getting smaller in size, I don't care.

Last Saturday I did the walk from obesity. It was fun. I wish I lived closer to the city, I would that walk every weekend morning. I didn't think to take pics, maybe somebody did from our team and I can get some from them. I also won a free fill from my doc's office. Yay!!!

1 comment:

AuntieDani said...

I'm sorry that your trip got canceled, but I am so proud of you for your weight loss. You look amazing, but you have always been adorable!